Designed and produced in the USA, Evans Black Chrome drumheads are engineered to deliver the optimal combination of deep tone, focused sustain and extreme durability you need for hard-hitting progressive and metal drumming.
Evans' engineering and design teams were focused on discovering the perfect combination of materials for Black Chrome. They experimented with unique film pairings, custom adhesives, and out-of-the-box design concepts to produce a drumhead of superior tone and durability. What they found was that pairing a 7mil clear top over a 7.5mil black bottom, the sleek and unique 2-ply design adds plenty of body and deep tone to support the natural high-frequency attack of high-impact drumming. This also results in a black-mirror finish, lending some serious attitude to your music.
Don't just take our word for it; below are 5 key selling features and a video. Follow the link at the end of this post, answer the questions, and we'll send you some to try out! (Limited to the first 50 responses) *This promotion has ended. Thanks to all who participated.*
- Seriously Deep: Designed for heavy-hitting progressive and metal drumming.
- Unique 2-ply construction: 7mil optically clear film over 7.5mil black film.
- Black, mirror-like appearance.
- Extreme durability while sounding new long after installation.
- Available in sizes 6"-20" for all toms.
For high-resolution images click here.
For an official fact sheet click here.