Tri Action Capo
Available in black or silver, this lightweight, fully adjustable capo is a must-have for the performing guitarist. The patent-pending Tri-Action geometry assures buzz-free, in-tune performance at any fret. How does this work, you ask? Well, we've reduced the force required to open and close the capo. Straight, up-and-down tension is applied to the fretboard, eliminating any "side-pulling" of your strings - a major cause in slipping out of tune during or after capo use. Much like it's Dual-Action predecessor, the Tri-Action capo's sleek, ergonomic design is lightweight and non-obtrusive to the player and audience.
Design-mastermind Ned Steinberger affirms: “The die-cast aluminum Tri-Action capo is a fine precision tool: strong, light, and easy to use, with adjustable spring tension for precise intonation.”
Don't just take our word for it; below are 5 key selling features and a video. Follow the link at the end of this post, answer the questions, and we'll send you one to try out! (Limited to the first 75 responses) This month's video features D'Addario's Nashville-based Artist Relations rep, Tom Spaulding. Be sure to follow Tom and his backstage travels here. *This promotion has ended / thanks to all who participated.*
- Single hand, easy to operate Tri-Action Geometry reduces force required to open and close the capo and applies even tension to neck.
- Micrometer tension adjustment assures buzz-free in-tune performance at every fret.
- Lightweight aluminum construction adds negligible weight to the neck of the instrument.
- Designed for 6-string electric and acoustic guitars.
- Features an integrated pick holder and is a Ned Steinberger design.
Sales Tip: As seen in this month's video, the intro to "Here Comes The Sun" by The Beatles is the perfect, well-known song to demo a capo! See tab here.
For high-resolution images click here.
For an official fact sheet click here.