iPad Mini Giveaway -- Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: Promotion begins on January 15th 2013 and ends on March 1st 2013. Your entry must be submitted and received during the Promotional Period.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Visit http://training.daddario.com, complete one the Training Blog posts, and you are automatically entered to win a 16GB iPad Mini. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter sweepstakes is prohibited. All information must be complete to be eligible. Incomplete, misdirected, or unintelligible entries will not be eligible.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: One Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted on or about March 15th, 2013. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The Grand Prize Winner will be notified by e-mail sent to the email address given by the entrant. Only the owner of that email address is eligible to win. The winner must respond to the notification email within 7 days and must sign and timely return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release to be awarded the Prize. If the winner does not respond to the prize notification email within 7 days, if the prize notification email is undeliverable, or if the winner does not complete and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within the specified time, another winner will be selected from the remaining entrants.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): (1) Grand Prize – Total Vaule: $329, consisting of one 16GB Apple iPad Mini. No cash or other substitution may be made, except that Sponsors may award a prize of equal or greater value in the event that a prize cannot be awarded for any reason.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the United States, who are 18 years or older as of date of entry. Employees of D’Addario & Company, Inc (the “Sponsors”), and their affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to enter. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to receive information by mail or email from the Sponsors and their affiliates and marketing partners, in accordance with their privacy policies. Any person who violates these Official Rules will be disqualified.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Subject to applicable law, winner irrevocably grants Sponsors the right to use winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or biographical material for advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes in all forms of media, worldwide in perpetuity, without any obligation or consideration except for the awarding of the prize to the winner. Entrants agree not to defame or make negative comments about any Sponsor or its products/services.
7. Release of Liability: By entering, eACH Entrant agreeS to release and hold SPONSORS, THEIR affiliates, agencies, and employees, HARMLESS from and against any claims, actions, LOSSES, DAMAGES, OR LIABILITY of any kind, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, which entrant or anyone else may incur AS A RESULT OF THIS PROMOTION or the USE, OR MISUSE of ANY prize. BY ENTERING, EACH ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES AGAINST ANY SPONSOR, THEIR RESPECTIVE affiliates, agencies, and employees.
8. DISCLAIMERS: Incomplete, inaccurate or late entries are void and not eligible. Sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, misdirected, or unintelligible entries, for entries or communications with incorrect contact information, for disruptions in email or other electronic communications, or for any inadvertent typos or errors. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries and subject such entrants to disqualification. If this promotion is corrupted or impaired by virus, worm, software malfunction or other causes, Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the promotion without notice.
9. GOVERNING LAW: This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning this Promotion will be governed by the laws of the State of New York, and entrants agree that any suit or proceeding regarding this Promotion will be brought only in Suffolk County, New York. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
9. TAXES: Winners
are responsible for paying any applicable federal or local taxes on prizes.
Sponsors will comply with all IRS
reporting obligations; winners will be asked to provide tax and personal
information as a condition of being awarded a prize.
10. WINNERS LIST: For a winners list, send a written request, with a stamped, self-addressed envelope, to D’Addario iPad Giveaway, PO Box 290 Farmingdale, NY 11735, before March 30th, 2013.
11. SPONSORS: This sweepstakes is sponsored by D’Addario & Company, Inc (“Sponsors”). See http://www.daddario.com; the decisions of the Sponsors are final and binding on all aspects of this promotion.